Sunday, May 13, 2012

Raffia Wedges & A Center Part









Outfit: Top - Anthropologie, Jeans - AG Stevies, Wedges - Urban Outfitters, Purse - Gift, Necklace - Vintage


I think this is the first time I have worn a center part since the 7th grade, but I have been wanting a head chain so band lately and I knew a center part with that accessory is  a must. So, I bought one and yesterday I tried the part out. I like the result - it's a huge trend right now and it's a nice way to change up your look.

I bought this top at Anthropologie and I love the details in it. The cut, the print, the Peter Pan collar - it's just so...cute. It's really the only word to describe it. I was going to pull out my taupe Litas to pair with this outfit when I spotted my new raffia wedges that I had yet to wear. I bought them online at Urban about a month ago and when they came I got a little nervous because they didn't look as cute in the box as they did online. To my luck, when I put them on my feet I realized they were even more cute on than they appeared on the website.

Isn't that just the best?

3 comments:

  1. I love the peplum shirt your wearing!!
    It's a really great way to dress up an outfit!!

    Jay

    www.capitalfashion613.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning Ms. Courtney; and your style is impeccable. This is a fantastic blog!

    Meghan Ballard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, ame tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...