Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Own Far Too Little Green









Outfit: Dress - Meadow Rue (Anthropologie), Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Necklace - Vintage


As the title of this post states, I own far too little green. Which is interesting because it is such a striking color. Maybe it is so striking because how often do you see someone wearing a solid green dress? I had been eyeing this dress at Anthropologie for about a month now. Initially it was the drop waist that attracted me. All my dresses hit my waist so this is a perfect change up to my closet.

I am also really, REALLY into the color orange right now. Last Summer, I was in Nordstrom and found these shoes. I loved them, but at the time I hadn't bought Lita's yet so I couldn't bring myself to buy this lovely pair. Well sometimes waiting pays off (sometimes). Last month, I went to Nordstrom Rack and found the exact pair in my size and color in the clearance section for $48.99! I'm still reeling over this purchase.

I can't wait to wear this dress on St. Patrick's Day :)

5 comments:

  1. Great dress, wonderful shoes! You look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!! I love the color and the style of the drop waist. Love the shoes, too. Isn't it amazing when it's the last one and it's your size? Good for you for waiting and having it pay off in the end. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching of green and orange!

    xoxo

    www.fashionvictress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...