Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not Just Any Mint Top







Outfit: Shorts - Old Navy, Shoes - Elle, Top - Left of Center (Anthropologie), Necklace - Charlotte Russe


Have I mentioned to you guys that I am obsessed with anything and everything mint? When I saw this top at Anthropologie I immediately love it because of the color, then I saw the back. I LOVE finding tops with openings in the back, especially ones that will show show back without forcing you to wear a bandeau or unique bra. This top is at Anthropologie right now at a great price point (for Anthro) of $38.00.

I already now that as the warm season approaches, the mint items in my closet will start to multiple.

Also, I found these amazing cobalt mary jane heels at Kohl's for 16.99! Are they not the cutest thing?! I am so obsessed with the shape of the heel.

3 comments:

  1. Must, have, those, mary, janes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color blocking!! And those shoes --- I fell in love at first sight. I want to go to Kohl's first thing in the morning to see if mine still has them. Lol! What a great color and price! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...