Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Don't Tuck Away Summer Dresses






Outfit: Dress - Francesca's Collections ($11.99), Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell ($165), Blazer - Forever 21 ($20)

Hello Everyone!

I am so happy to be tending to my little blog again. It has been a hectic week, but my priority is back to The Fleur de Fashion. One thing I think happened this back week is that the weather finally decided to get cool and stay cool. As happy as I am about this, everyday I look at my closet with the feeling that I have absolutely nothing to wear. This is not a good feeling. Especially since last year during Fall and Winter Naz and I frequented the mall more than we did anything else. Where did all my clothes go?

I bought this dress during warmer weather because I loved the print. It is a sleeveless dress, but paired with tights and a blazer, it was completely appropriate for the cold weather. Maybe that is the key to feeling like I have more clothes; reinventing my Summer dresses. I encourage you all to look in you closet for items you normally wear during the Summer and style them into a Winter piece. 

Let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit but it needs some sunglasses ;) www.sunglassesdiscountcodes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...