Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Maxi Every Girl Should Own


 








Outfit: Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Litas ($165), Dress - H&M ($7), Crop Top - H&M ($7)

Okay so you guys are already aware that I am a self proclaimed maxi dress lover. Well, I have found one maxi I think every girl should own. Put as simple as the dress is: a black, thin, razor back maxi dress. I had been searching for a dress like this for a while when I walked into H&M and found this one on sale for $7! This may be one of my best finds yet. 

So why is this dress a must have? Well, a few reasons. First, I had been looking for a simple maxi to wear into winter with cropped sweaters (I just love the way cropped tops look over maxi dresses). On this day I wore the dress with a cropped t-shirt because it was warmer outside, however, I can't wait to show you how cute it looks with a sweater, scarf, necklaces and boots! Such a refreshing Winter look compared to the traditional pants we get stuck into wearing. I also wanted a thin maxi like this so I could tie up the bottom for a unique look. This dress achieves my image beautifully.

All in all, I have wearing this dress countless ways. It is $7 that has yet to fail me. Im completely obsessed :)

1 comment:

  1. I love maxis for winter! Also loving how you styled this one :) Looking good haha

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...