Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Love My...Leopard Sweater

      

 



Outfit: Sweater - H&M ($15), Boots - Steve Madden ($40), Skirt - American Eagle - ($30)

I don't know if you guys have noticed yet, but I'm kind of a sucker for anything and everything leopard. I think it stems back to my Step-mom, Mary Lou's, abundant collection of leopard apparel. It's a good thing I love leopard so much because it is a print that has been in style for years and I am fairly positive it will be chic for hundreds of years to come. So basically, I see all my leopard pieces as an investment. 

I bought this leopard sweater at H&M last winter on sale for $15 and while I LOVE the big, bold leopard print, it's an added bonus that the fit is perfect. I also love the way my cowboy booties go with them. You wouldn't normally except to pair cowboy boots with a leopard print, but works somehow. And I am all for interesting, yet chic, combinations. 

How many of you guys are camping out for Versace at H&M tomorrow? Naz and I will be first in line if it is the last thing we do! We wouldn't want a repeat of the Lanvin fiasco last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...