Thursday, January 19, 2012

Floral and Stripes






Outfit: Top - Zara, Necklace - Forever 21, Jacket - Old Navy, Watch/Bracelet - Michael Kors, Jeans - Joe's Jeans, Wedges - Aldo

I love mixing patterns. As I have mentioned before, my favorite pattern to mix with is stripes because I feel like you could throw any pattern with it and it would go. This striped top, however, is not just any striped top. If you notice the shoulders, they are pinned and tucked under, creating a pointed look. I am so obsessed with this look. This is a top I would have bought in several colors, but unfortunately it was only available in stripes. I am happy I at least got this one.

Now on to the shoes. I walked into Aldo the this weekend and saw these shoes on the sale rack. I knew exactly why they were on the sale rack - they are velvet, floral, pointy toe wedges. Most people shy away from shoes like these, however, I was attracted to them. I think if more people at least tried these shoes on, they would be able to see their potential. I love every aspect of them.

Is anyone else loving this pointed toe as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...