Friday, January 6, 2012

Versace Skirt






Photos by Andrew Arnold

Outfit: Skirt - Versace for H&M ($130), Heels - Jessica Simpson ($20), Necklace - H&M ($18)

The moment the lookbook for the Versace collaboration with H&M was released, I knew I would be buying this silk studded skirt. The pictures are amazing, however, I wish you could see this skirt in person because the way it sparkles and moves is absolutely stunning. I have a few skirts with this shape, but there is something about the way this skirt flows is different. It may be the combination of the silk and the weight of the studs. No matter what it is I love it. So far, I have only worn this skirt with solid black, but I can't wait to try it with other combinations. I think it will be one of those pieces will go with many more tops than I thought.

Speaking of collaborations, Jason Wu for Target is about to be released on February 5. Images from the collection have been released on the internet and I am getting very excited. Everything is under $60 and it could not be cuter! I am in love with the navy dress and flower satchel.

Are you lusting after this collection, too?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...