Sunday, January 29, 2012

Missoni Luggage and Bib Necklaces







Outfit: Top w/ Belt - F21, Wedges - H&M, Bag - Missoni for Target, Pants - Anthropologie, Watch - Michael Kors.


When I went to Target that Tuesday morning for Missoni, I found this luggage bag and because I was already buying so much, my guilty conscious forced me to let go of the bag. However, I happen to have the best boyfriend in the world who found it at a Target in Utah and bought it for me. I'm not really sure how I could have lived without it (ever feel that way about fashion?). I use it every time I travel and even as a bag. I'm slightly obsessed with this color combination.

I also want to mention how much I love bib necklaces under the collar of a button-up top. I especially love how this necklace has chains hanging from large stones. Forever 21 always has some amazing necklaces for this look. Well, they have some amazing costume jewelry in general. I find whenever I wear their jewelry I get so many compliments. Surprisingly, I find many people still don't think to look at Forever 21 for jewelry. To say they are missing out is an understatement.

As I am writing this, I just saw the cutest Jason Wu for target commercial. February 5th! It's so close!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!

    Fashion jewelry store

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...