Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Missoni Scarf









Outfit: Scarf - Missoni, Boots - Cathy Jean, Leggings - H&M, Jacket - Target, Poncho - H&M, Hat - Old Navy

It has been a while since you guys have seen Chewy and I figured you needed a fix :)

As you all know I purchased several items from the Missoni for Target collection and I love every piece. Before christmas, I stumbled upon this scarf while shopping. It is not a Missoni for Target piece, it is simply Missoni, however, I absolutely fell in love with it and decided it would be my christmas present to myself. 

Black and white goes with everything, but what I really love about this scarf is the way it sporadically changes from mostly black to mostly white throughout the scarf. It as if there are puddles of black and white. It is quite beautiful. I know I say this a lot but I wish you could see what I mean in person.

Its is clearly classic Missoni zig zags, but the zig zags are imperfect. This is exactly what makes it the perfect piece for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Great scarf:) You look beautiful as always.

    fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...