Saturday, January 14, 2012

Adidas NEO Label










Outfit: Purse - Adidas NEO, Jeans - Joe's Jeans, Wedges - Deena & Ozzy, Blazer - H&M, Top - Zara

This week I received a blogger gift package from Adidas NEO label and I got the absolute cutest stuff. What I really enjoyed about the gift was that it wasn't just clothing, it contained fun items that really represented what the brand is all about. The new division of Adidas is all about crazy fun and the items I received were exactly that. I mean check out the cute USB I received! I also really love the coffee table book that was included.

My favorite piece in the package was this purple purse. I'm in love! I really love cobalt and purples this season so it is just perfect. Last weekend when I went to San Francisco I picked up this shirt from Zara and I just love the combination of the purple purse and cobalt blazer with it. I also want to quickly mention that I think everyone should save up and own a pair of Joe's Jeans. I just bought these and I can not take them off. They are the most comfortable and flattering jeans I own. The literally feel like leggings. They were well worth every penny!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your shoes!
    The purple and blue hues in this outfit go together so well too :) You look gorgeous!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...