Friday, February 24, 2012

Blush and Yellow






Outfit: Dress - Jason Wu for Target, Boots - Bebe, Purse - Louis Vuitton, Necklace - F21, Ring - Gift


Ryan has been keeping me distracted in Salt Lake City, but I am able to squeeze in this post today. I am so sad to be leaving tomorrow :-(

Well, this is the last of my Jason Wu purchases. When I went to Target that morning I had absolutely no intention of purchasing this dress. I fell in love with it on, though. I just can't get over the sleeves and collar. I just think they are so cute! Plus, I think this dress is so versatile for casual or business attire. When deciding whether or not I should get this dress with a friend, we both examined the detail of the pleats, the pattern, the delicate scalloped lace and decided it was rare that you find a dress with such beautiful embellishments.

When I am ever caught in a dilemma such as this, it always boils down to details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...