Monday, February 13, 2012

Spikery Binx Scarf




Outfit: Scarf - Jason Wu for Target, Shoes - Deena and Ozzy, Jacket - Versace for H&M


Greeting for snowy Salt Lake City everyone!

I am so excited because I will be spending the next two weeks with Ryan celebrating Valentine's Day and our five year anniversary. I am just getting over a sickness so the blogs have been scarce, but I am finally feeling better and back at it.

The cat scarf I am wearing is another little treasure I picked up at Target from the Jason Wu collection. Can you believe they only held three in the entire store? I love square scarves like this that you wear in an upside down pyramid around your neck. It's a fun shape and these scarves tend to be more versatile from fall to winter to spring because they are made of a lighter material. I own several scarves with this shape.

In an attempt to not buy any new clothing while I am here, I completely overpacked. I'm not exaggerating when I say my suitcases are completely stuffed. We will see how well this works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...