Monday, February 6, 2012

Well Done Jason Wu








Outfit: Dress - Jason Wu for Target, Necklace - Tiffany, Pumps - Jessica Simpson, Socks - F21, 
Belt - Nordstrom

I told you yesterday about my adventure at Target for Jason Wu. I knew the second I saw a preview of the collection including this dress that I NEEDED it. And not just like "oh, it'd be nice to have", but "I cannot live without this dress!" You know that feeling you get when you zip up a dress and just know it fits absolutely perfect? That feeling came with this dress. I am completely and utterly obsessed.

Jason Wu knows so well how to design dresses that will fit a women's body flawlessly. Not to mention that this dress is such a classic design, I am confident I will own it forever.

I also want to mention, that before this outift I held a very strict no black and navy blue rule. It seems Jason Wu has swayed me (just a little), because I loved the way the Lookbook paired this dress with a skinny black belt. You won't see me in navy pants and a black sweater anytime soon, but I guess it's all  about baby steps, right?

How do you guys feel about black and navy blue?

2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite pieces from the collection. Still have to make it over there and see if I have some luck. Haha. Love how you styled it with the socks and pumps. - Carla

    www.hautecocktail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this collaboration is amazing! You look adorable with this dress!

    Kisses,
    Cri. (ilpiccolomondodicri.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...