Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jason Wu for Target and the 70's







Outfit: Sweater - Free People, Boots - Ecote, Headband - H&M, Watch - Michael Kors

Another day, another dollar (spent that is). Jason Wu for Target was released today . If you aren't familiar with Jason Wu, he designs many dresses worn by our First Lady, Michelle Obama. He knows a women's body extremely well, which is well displayed in the line he did exclusively for Target. I arrived at 6:30am this morning to Target and was so happy to be the first in line. 

If there is one thing I have learned from standing in line for exclusive clothing lines it's this: the few people either in front of you or in back of you in line are your friends NOT your enemies. I immediately made friends with the five people who trickled in behind me. We shared the items we had to have (and our sizes) and made a game plan on which items we were all going to grab. After the initial rush we met up and divided up our sizes and items we wanted. It worked flawlessly. As it did when Naz and I were at Versace also. 

I can't wait to take pictures and share with you all what I got. Make sure to "LIKE" my Facebook page to see a preview. 

I love this outfit I posted. I have so much fun taking the fashion of other eras and putting a slightly modern twist on them. In fashion, it's not always about looking to the future for inspiration, but also looking back into the past. Just some food for thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...