Monday, February 20, 2012

Pushing Daisies








Outfit: Purse - Jason Wu for Target; Silver Oxfords - Jessica Simpson, Top - TJ MAXX, Necklace - F21


Do you guys remember that show, Pushing Daisies? I loved it. The fantasy, fairytale aspect of it hooked me instantly. Really anything that reminds me of fairytales catches my attention easily.

Wearing this purse has me lusting for hot summer days. The kind of day where your skin is tan, your hair is messy and all you do for the entire day is lay out and take breaks to eat. It's ironic that I so longed for cool days when the air was hot and now I can't wait for a blazing hot day. It's also a bit funny that I am in Utah as I write this and there is snow on the ground. And I do love the snow. I guess I'm a little indecisive. But I think thats okay :)

I think I am also ready to get out of my boots, because I have been wearing my silver oxfords a lot lately. Such a simple outfit with fun accessories. I love outfits like these.

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ your watch! :)

    http://foreveroldschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...