Friday, October 28, 2011

Completely Casual






Outfit: Jacket - Old Navy ($25), Moccasins - H&M ($25), Shirt - Foreign Exchange ($12), Necklace - Forever 21 ($8)

While comfortability is not something I specifically search for in clothing, it is a nice bonus (I am always willing to sacrifice in the name of fashion). However, as the temperature decreases I find myself living in leggings. Luckily, I happen to love the way leggings look, so much so that I would probably wear them even if they were uncomfortable. When I am in an extra cozy mood, I immediately reach for my Foreign Exchange wishie top (I refer to dandelions as wishies). It is a beautiful color, perfect length and everyone loves a good graphic tee. Oversized graphic tees are really a closet staple and I suggest everyone invest in them. Pair them with skinny jeans, leggings, liquid leggings, skirts, blazers...the possibilities are endless.

I also predict that I will be wearing my moccasins a lot more this coming season :)

PS - After I took these pictures I was attacked by my puppies. Probably one of my favorite things.

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I love comfy and stylish outfits :) Your boots are so nice, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...