Monday, December 26, 2011

Sparkles Don't Only Look Good On Christmas






Photos By: Andrew Arnold

Outfit: Skirt - H&M ($30), Pumps - Jessica Simpson ($25), Necklace - Forever 21 ($12), Top - Forever 21 ($18)

How was everyone's holiday? I can not wait to show you all the amazing fashion gifts my families got me! They know me all to well (ahem - beige suede Litas - ahem). I must admit that at Christmas, I am a very spoiled girl.

I have said before how much I love matte sequin clothing items. Somehow I believe the matte palette make the clothing so much more versatile. Rather than saying, "Hey! Look at me sparkle!", matte sequins are slightly more under the radar, therefore making them something you can dress up or down. While shopping with my friend Daniella one day we came upon this skirt at H&M. We both became obsessed. Besides the matte sequins, I really like how the skirt isn't super mini, making it something I can wear as years go by. 

Also, while many stores tend to carry sequins items during the holidays, please do not think that December and early January are the only appropriate times to wear them. Sequins are definitely a year-round item :-)


2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt. great outfit.
    and you're right about sequins being a year round thing.

    xoxo, Shariece
    : )
    hrrp://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cute skirt! and so versatile, it's really easy to dress up or down or wear it the whole day throught depending on the accessories.
    you look great!
    alice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...