Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis The Season To Be Busy...






Photo Credit - Andrew Arnold Photography

Outfit: Shoes - Libby Edelman (Gift), Skirt - H&M ($25), Top - H&M ($15), Necklace - F21 ($8)

I am trying to hard to post as often as I can, but with the holidays right around the corner I find myself leaving super early for work and not coming home until at least 8:30pm. And by then, all I want to do is watch TV until I fall asleep. 

I took this photos this weekend with my friend Andrew. I love how festive this outfit is, but mainly I wanted to point out these amazing Libby Edelman shoes my Godmother has given me as an early Christmas gift. I am obsessed with them! Unfortunately, I didn't think to have him take a picture specifically of the shoes  (next time, I promise). You can at least get a sense of the studded toe. Are they just amazing?

Thanks Rebecca!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...