Friday, December 2, 2011

Lanvin and My Favorite Color






Outfit: Blazer - H&M ($20), Lanvin Shirt - Lanvin for H&M ($40), Liquid Leggings - H&M ($20), Wedges - Michael Antonio ($75)

As many of you know, a couple weekends ago I spent the night in front of H&M waiting for my chance to shop Versace (outfit posts coming soon - so sorry for the delay). However, a year ago I waited for my chance to shop Lanvin at H&M, unfortunately, I wasn't as successful at Lanvin. But to my luck, I ended up getting the shoes in the window display, and when I came to pick them up a few shirts had been returned. So, all in all, it worked out in the end. 

I love this Lanvin shirt I am wearing. The face looks like it's been painted on and added detailed like the sequins and bow, make it that much more interesting. When I feel uninspired by my closet I throw this top on with leggings and a leather jacket and, "PRESTO!", I have a chic look. 

Also, have I mentioned to you guys my favorite color to wear? Blood Orange. I am officially obsessed. It looks like red, but with a slight hint of orange and I just think it is such an eye catcher on brunettes. In stores, I have just been gravitating toward anything this color and I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. I can't seem to ever take this blazer off, because the color just goes with everything. Last weekend, I found a fabulous long pea coat in this color and of course I didn't leave the store until it was packaged in my hands. 

I can't speak for blonds (although I still recommend you try this fabulous color), but all you brunettes need to see this color up against your skin! An then report back and let me know if it is just me that is obsessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...