Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Missoni Dress







I'm sure you all remember how excited I was when I spent the morning at Target Missoni shopping! Well please let me introduce you to one of my five lovely pieces I purchased that day, this Missoni sweater dress. I had had my eye on this dress ever since I saw the lookbook Missoni released, so I was more than thrilled when I saw that my Target got this item in stock (for about 30 minutes).

I've been wearing this dress in warmer weather just because I love it so much, but I really can't wait for it to cool down so I can pair it with leggings, tights, boots, socks, turtlenecks, etc.

I woke up at 5am to wait in line for Missoni that Tuesday morning (we were first in line) and if I had only left with this dress I would have been happy. Unfortunately for my wallet, I decided I needed four other items as well. But I still maintain that the money, the time, and the sleepiness was well worth it :)

2 comments:

  1. You put the perfect accessories with this dress, it all looks amazing! Great pictures too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...