Friday, September 30, 2011

The Last Bit



 


 
 Outfit: Shorts - H&M ($5), Top - Cotton On ($10)

So the weather has been very sporadic lately. Some days it is ninety-five out and somedays it's a cool seventy. However, more times than not the weather still feels like a very hot summer season and as excited as I am to pull out boots and leggings, I've decided to soak up this hot weather as long as I can. I guess the jeans, leggings and boots will have to wait.

I bought these shorts on sale at H&M recently (can you believe they were $5?) and I was so pleased to find that they were actually flattering on. It's quite a change to go from jean cut-offs to high-waisted, pink and pleated shorts. However, these shorts are a perfect example of how you can make shorts look a bit dressy. While this look is still quite casual, it seems a bit more put together than low-waisted cut-offs. 

Either way I have been resisting this hot weather in anticipation for a cooler Fall, but there will be plenty of cold weather ahead of me so I will enjoy this last bit of heat with sun dresses and shorts. 

What are your feelings on this high-waisted shorts?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...