Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer Haze





Outfit: Dress - LC($32), Jacket - Old Navy($30)

Summer is winding down and the temperature has dropped just a bit. I am finding myself living in this cotton maxi dress. I absolutely love how comfortable it is; I often feel like I am wearing pajamas. In the morning when I am out the door (and haven't picked out my outfit beforehand) I always reach for dresses. Starting in about February, when hem lengths in stores begin to rise, and ending in October, when all Summer sale is gone, I pick up as many cute casual dresses as possible. They are always so easy to throw on, add some accessories and then be ready for the day.

I am always surprised when I go to friends houses and find they are so low on casual dresses because it would be hard for me to live without them! This maxi dress is LC by Lauren Conrad and I love experimenting with it. I often tie up one side to add texture to the dress and on cooler days I throw a cropped black sweater over it. I love that look for fall by the way; I suggest investing in a crop sweater to throw over your maxi dress to make then fall appropriate. The look is very cute.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...