Thursday, September 1, 2011

Disney Matches Everything




                               


Outfit: Jeans - H&M ($40), Combat Boots - Boutique ($30), Daisy Top - Forever 21 ($14), Chambray Top - Cotton On ($20)

I'm a kid at heart. On any given day you can find me cuddled with my pup watching the Disney Channel for hours on end. Perhaps it stems from the fact my family vacation every year was a trip to Disneyland (ahh I miss those days). It's still on of my favorite places in the world.

I have always loved retro Disney memorabilia from brands like Disney Couture, unfortunately, this brand was always out of my budget. Luckily, about a year ago Forever 21, H&M and a few other of my favorite stores caught onto this trend and started carrying retro Disney tops. I now own a couple and they truly go with an abundance of outfits.

I've always been one to say (and I am sure you can tell from my blog) that I simply can't describe my style with one category. Somedays I'm hippie, somedays I'm boyish and somedays I'm super girly. And somehow these shirts find there way into each style. I bought my Daisy shirt months ago, but luckily it's still available online! So, if you fall in love with it like I did you can actually purchase it also :) Don't you just love that Daisy is wearing heart sunglasses in the shirt? Its my favorite detail. Because this shirt is so girly I chose to pair it with some combat boots to add for an interesting twist. My favorite way to wear combat boots is with girly pieces like this top or floral dresses. 

Check out these other cute Disney Items:

1. Forever 21 - $13.80
2. Forever 21 - $13.80
3. Forever 21 - $13.80
4. Forever 21 - $19.80




3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit so cool :)

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This outfit is just adorable! Love the Daisy Duck shirt and the jeans paired with your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you there! Gotta love Disney <3 These tops are so fun, and you look amazing :) great way to rock the top!

    I'm following now <3 check out my blog? :)

    xo Karisa

    http://abeautifulmess-karisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...