Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Color Block




Photo Courtesy: Andrew Arnold Photography (andrewarnold.net)

Outfit: Pink Button-up - H&M ($15), Shorts - H&M ($18), Belt - Vintage Brighton ($10), Boots - Cathy Jean ($100)

A huge fashion trend this summer was color block outfits. Now that fall is rapidly approaching I am not quite ready to give up on the look. Instead, I had decided to find other ways to adapt the trend to weather. I must say, while it has still been warm, I have been very excited to pull out my boots two whole days. Never mind the fact, when I put them on it was foggy and when they fog wore off I felt like my feet were in a sauna. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices right?

I also want to make a note that in my post about the my Niles Flea Market purchases I absentmindedly left out this great vintage Brighton belt I picked up for $10. It is hard to tell here, but the back is made of fabulous thick silver chains. When I found it in a pile of belts it didn't look like much until my Step-Mom suggested it try it on. Not only was it a perfect fit, but looked totally different sitting on my body then lying among other belts. Only further proving my theory that you can...

never judge clothing by the hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...