Thursday, September 22, 2011

On A Day Like Today






Outfit: Jacket - H&M ($40), Shorts - Forever 21 ($18), Top - Cotton On ($16)

I know a lot of my posts feature outfits of mine that are a bit dressy for everyday looks (I am often the most dressed up in a lot of situations and places I go). However, I have received some feedback from you guys asking for some more casual looks. Yesterday, I had the day off and I had such a lovely time laying out enjoying the last bit of summer and then hitting happy hour for margaritas with friends. I decided to pull my jean cut-offs out because the time window I have to wear them is dwindling.

As it got later in the day I pulled out one of my favorite jackets. It is a double breasted sweatshirt blazer I picked up from H&M last spring. Honestly, one of my favorite purchases. Its such a great way to incorporate a casual jacket with a dressed up style. I also can not get enough of the striped inside :)

I'm wearing some of my favorite summer flats in this outfit, as well. They are a sort of nude slip moccasin I got on sale at Steve Madden probably seven years ago. Don't you just love finding things in your closet that you bought years ago, but are still completely cute?

2 comments:

  1. really cute outfit! i love your top! love this casual outfit! <3

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...