Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Black, White and Pops of Color All Over







Outfit: White Jeans - H&M($40), Black Clogs - Target ($12), Bag - H&M($35), Black Tank - Foreign Exchange ($10), Gold Vest ($25)

Before I get into the theme of this post, I'd like to fill you guys in on an amazing SALE going on right now at Target. Immediately, after you read this (and follow/like The Fleur if you haven't already) run to Target because the black clogs that I am wearing in this post and the brown ones in the post above are on sale now for only $6! I can personally tell you that these shoes are the perfect casual heel. I wore them ALL DAY in Napa last week and my feet didn't ache one bit. Cute and comfortable for $6? Get in your car, get online, do what you have to do before they are sold out!

Okay now that I have filled you in on possibly the best deal of the week in stores, I want to remind you all of how important it is to have basic black and white pieces in your closet at all times. It's no secret I am obsessed with interesting accessories, and my favorite canvas to display them on is black and white. I picked up this vest at H&M last Christmas and I love it because unlike most sequin clothing, the sequins on this vest are matte making it a daytime piece. When I wear this vest, it's the main part of my outfit that I want to catch people's eye. What better way to do that than over a basic pallet? I just add a few fun jewelry pieces to complete my look.

Remember guys, black and white will never go out of style. So it is a great thing to invest in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...