Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blood Orange



Outfit: Skirt - H&M, Top - Forever 21 ($14), Clog Heels - Target ($6)



Have you ever eaten a blood orange? While the taste is fantastic, the color is probably the most intriguing part of the fruit. This skirt was given to me for Christmas from Naz and it is truly a fabulous piece. My favorite part is the color. It may look red but, in person, it actually has an orange hue. Much like the beautiful color of blood oranges.

I love pairing this skirt with both casual and dressy heels for day and night looks. A few days ago, I spent sometime with my cousins at my Uncle's house. While he has had a bocce ball court in his backyard forever, I had never learned to play. We spent the day having some fun, family competition. This probably wasn't the best bocce ball outfit, but I truly believe one can never be too dressed up. After all,

The best accessory you can pair with an outfit is confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...