Monday, August 8, 2011

Pattern Your World



Have I mentioned to you yet that I ADORE patterns?

I picked up this dress at H&M for $25. When I saw it, the pattern was unlike anything I owned (or had seen very often) and I knew I had to try it on. I loved it! Not only is the pattern fabulous, but the 3/4 billowed sleeves add to the styling of the dress.

I recommend that pieces with an overwhelming pattern such as this, be paired with simple necklaces and shoes. I chose some neutral colored beads and nude shoes in order to keep the focus of outfit on the dress.

If you don't yet own a great patterned dress try these:

1. LC for Kohls - $48.00


2. Urban Outfitters - $30


3.
Forever 21 - $23

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! The pattern on your dress is excellent :) love all the dresses!

    http://www.sentidodelamoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress from urban outfitters!! the pattern is hypnotising!

    www.bettylafleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very nice and informative post. Really thanks for this type of post.
    Outdoor Furniture NZ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...