Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chewy Walking Moccasins




When I take Chewy for a walk, in actuality, he tends to walk me.

I have been liking moccasins for a while now, but I wanted a very specific type, ankle ones to be exact. So, when I finally found these at H&M it took me all of 2 seconds to grab them up and take them to register.

I wanted these ankle ones for a couple reasons. First, I love the way the height looks with skinny jeans and leggings. Second, with that added height comes room for a few added details, like the fringe around the ankle. Lastly, rather than just a flat, these moccasins lace up the front which I believe separates them from moccasins you usually see in stores.

I can't wait until it starts getting a little cooler outside so I can wear these moccasins with some leggings, oversized tees and jewelry. For now, I'm really liking moccasins with my jean shorts.

If you are looking for some moccasins at the right price try these:

1. H&M - $24.95
2. J Crew - $30
3. DSW - $40





3 comments:

  1. I wan't the same shoes °.°
    You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Lina you should get those shoes...they are so comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...